Saturday will consist of pool play, with Sunday crowning championships in playoffs. Schedule here – http://www.tourneymachine.com/R31152
– NCAA Rules (VIEW here)
- Games will consist of four 12 minute quarters. The clock will run except for the last two minutes of the game, which will be start/stop if the score difference is less than 4 goals
- 1 timeout per HALF. Does not carry over. Game clock will stop for timeouts.
- Mouth guards, arm pads, gloves, helmets, and shoulder pads are required
- Players may only play for one team during the tournament.
- Any fighting of flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion for the remainder of the game and possibly the tournament. No exceptions, no refunds!
- Please remember all teams came from far and near expecting to play a certain number of games and we rely on the professionalism and sportsmanship of all coaches involved to hold that commitment.
- Referees will keep Game time. Penalty time will be kept in the box. Penalty time is start/stop.
- In the event of a tie, teams will play one continuous sudden victory overtime period. No time-outs permitted in overtime. A one minute break will be given before overtime. NO BRAVEHEARTS. MUST HAVE A WINNER.
- There are no mandatory stick checks. However, the head coach may request a stick check. If the stick is found to be legal, the challenging team will be charged a time out. If no timeout remains, a delay of game technical foul will be assessed.
- Decisions on the field are the final ruling. No disputes will be heard after the game.
- Any coach or player ejected from a game will not be allowed to participate in the following scheduled game for their team.